You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2013 8:49 am  #1

1979 Dodge Little Red Express (2) - great opportunity

2 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express. Original condition with matching numbers. Low mileage trucks (both under 50,000). These aren't "turn key" vehicles nor are they anywhere near basket cases. (see pics) Vehicle#1 is a 2nd owner vehicle that we bought in the early 90"s and was later found to have an engine issue my father couldn't live with.(parked '96) Vehicle#2 was bought by us new and was hit on the driver's side front and we decided to fix it ourselves.(parked "86 or '87) They have been well preserved during their fix-up periods and on again/off again storage. I'm now moving 'AGAIN' and lost my workspace and have to accept that I won't be the one to finish them. Vehicle#1 is complete. Vehicle#2 needs left front fender, radiator support, grill, bumper and engine (will explain last item). Any pieces that were removed were boxed and labeled. I won't repeat here the manufacturer's history and specs of the "Lil Red Express" (available on the web) because if you're looking for one and found this ad, you know that stuff anyway. Asking $8300 for the pair. Will consider delivery within 200 miles. Kevin 936.404.3148  pics available via email or ???

Last edited by Stirstickktx (12/14/2013 9:10 am)

Board footera