You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2011 7:14 pm  #1

Dual-speaker bracket for your dash

For quite a few years, I have been making these handy brackets for A, B, E-body cars, trucks, and Ramchargers.
You can see examples of each style of bracket in my avatar.  They allow you to replace your old worn out paper
single-cone speaker with a pair of modern two-way speakers in the same location using your original mounting
fasteners.  I have them water-jetted from 0.080" aluminum sheet stock, so they are strong, precisely accurate,
and require no further finishing.  Each bracket has two 3" diameter holes cut for accommodating 3.5" (and some 4") speakers.

These brackets are especially useful to those who want to upgrade their old sound system, yet keep the original
dash, doors, and kick panels intact and stock-looking.  Although the speakers are not separated by much distance,
the difference with "stereo" sound is worth the effort.  The price for each is $26 ($27 to Canada), shipping included.
For multiple orders I will reduce the price to $20 each after the first bracket (makes an inexpensive car club door prize).

For further information send a PM or e-mail me at: moparmad57@gmail.com
If you would like to place an order, please let me know and I'll send you a link to my order form.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for the ad space...

Board footera