You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2012 12:17 pm  #1

MOPARS at the MOTORPLEX 5th annual scheduled for Saturday May 19th 201

We are happy to announce that the payouts for all classes are Guaranteed for this event.  We want to thank our sponsors and the Texas Motorplex for their support in making this happen.

Thanks to  Turner Sign Systems of Fort Worth - they are the sponsor for the Nostalgia Super Stock Class
Thanks to  ECA-Evolution Custom Auto of Arlington - they are the sponsor for the Modern Hemi Shootout Class
Thanks to Nickles Auto Works of Desoto - they are the sponsor for the Super Pro Class
Thanks to Texas Trailer Man of Fort Worth - they are the sponsor for the Electronics Class
Thanks to the Texas Motorplex of Ennis - For allowing Mopars at the Motorplex hold this years event at their facility.

Thanks to Cowtown Mopars car club of Fort Worth
Thanks to Dallas Mopar Club of Dallas
Thanks to DFW LX Club of Dallas

Without the help of everyone in planning and presentation of this event.

The 2012 MOPARS at the MOTORPLEX  Board  Robert Vaughan, Ken Castleman, Ruben Mecardo, Pedro Murillo, Mike Miller & Bill Boon
(817) 759-1950

5/07/2012 12:59 pm  #2

Re: MOPARS at the MOTORPLEX 5th annual scheduled for Saturday May 19th 201

I am a member of two Mopar clubs. The Cowtown and the LX. My car is a '11 Charger. I am wondering what club should I be with. I could do both????

5/07/2012 7:24 pm  #3

The Mopar at the Motorplex is not a club specific event like the TMCCC races.  Each racer races for himself and not the club.

Last edited by mopar-mike (5/07/2012 7:24 pm)

Mike Bearce

2015 Dodge Charger
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

5/14/2012 3:08 pm  #4

I plan on attending this event. I would like to bring one of those E-Z set-up sun shelters. Does anyone think it would be OK to have some help setting it up and camp where you are getting together? I really need to stay out of the sun. And any Cowtown member will be wecome to share the shade.

5/14/2012 7:01 pm  #5

There will be a bunch of those EZ ups at the track this weekend.  Sure you won't have a problem finding someone to help you set it up either.

Come have a good time, enjoy the fun

Board footera