You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2011 6:24 pm  #1

Lets all send prayers to the Dillinger family

We received word at the race in Ardmore that ron Dillenger suffered a stroke.  It was early Sat. or Sunday morning, I am not sure which.  We also received news that he suffered a Heart Attack this afternoon and things are not looking good for him.  My prayers go out ti Him and Charlene that things will turn around and get him through these hard times.

Mike Bearce

2015 Dodge Charger
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

6/05/2011 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Lets all send prayers to the Dillinger family

Sorry to say that Ron Dillinger has passed away.  Mark posted on the old board that he died at 5:05 PM today.
He we be missed.  My thought are with his family.

Kim Humphrey

Last edited by sc4579dragster (6/05/2011 8:22 pm)

6/05/2011 9:00 pm  #3

Sorry to here that.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Dillinger's He will be missed.

6/05/2011 10:05 pm  #4

Ron was good people. Mark Buchanan and I worked closely with him on the Mopars at the Motorplex race and the TMCCC races. He will be missed by a lot of people.

Mike Miller

6/06/2011 6:50 am  #5

It is very sad, we've lost a good friend, not only to the Mopar Community, but to the Car Club Community as well. We were running the finals of Ron's Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge Series race at Ardmore Oklahoma yesterday about the same time that Ron passed away. Ron will be missed by all of us. Rest in peace our friend. To Charlene and the family, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bill, Becky & Aaron Boon
Texas Trailer Man

6/06/2011 7:35 am  #6

Very sad news, My thoughs and prayers got out to Charlene and the family.

Bobby Avis
2008 SRT8 Challenger #5220

6/06/2011 2:59 pm  #7

Ron will surely be missed by all those in TMCCC. In his memory maybe we can all race with his number this coming weekend. My prayers go out to him and his family.

6/06/2011 5:13 pm  #8

Personally, I feel that Ron would not want the Championship handed to him by everyone running his number.  I feel that we need to make one of the races in the Fall a Ron Dillinger Memorial Race and collect donations from all the racers.  I guarantee that this would bring in more money than the Championship and honor Ron with his own race.  I also agree with some award at the end of the year along with possibly a racer award each year in Rons name

Mike Bearce

2015 Dodge Charger
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

6/06/2011 6:23 pm  #9

Susan and I send our thoughts and prayers to Charlene and the family. I agree with Mike Bearce about a memorial race. Ron was an all out racer and wouldn't accept a gimme.  We could put his number on our cars passenger side with a piece of black tape over it as a tribute.

Last edited by stumpy383 (6/06/2011 6:33 pm)

6/06/2011 6:42 pm  #10

A memorial race is an outstanding idea.  Marsha and I send our thoughts and prayers to Charlene and the family.  There is now a very large hole in the Mopar community.

6/06/2011 10:38 pm  #11

If anyone wants to car pool to Ron's memorial service call me, I can carry several people with me in my van.

6/07/2011 7:58 am  #12

What time is your van scheduled to leave Haltom City  ??

6/07/2011 10:26 am  #13

Sorry.... I will leave at 3 pm.

817-831-1760

Mike Miller

Board footera