You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2013 9:50 am  #1

Sam Jeffus

Sam and family need our prayers!! Sam had a stroke Thursday at work. He is not doing well. Not breathing on his own. He's at JPS ICU room 308. Prayer for the friends and family as they have many difficult days ahead.

Mark

7/07/2013 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Sam Jeffus

Susan and I send our thoughts and prayers to Sam and his famly.

7/07/2013 2:27 pm  #3

We lost another club member today. Our friend Sam Jeffus passed on after suffering from a massive stroke 3 days ago. Sam was a true Mopar Enthusiast. I can't remember what Sam drove to the club meetings when I first met him over 10 years ago. In recent years it was cool how he would continue to surprise me with one cool Mopar after another. From trading his Duster for a 73 road runner to his black 73 charger and in the last year or two the 66 charger he surprised us at the pizza place in Bedford. Sam was a genuine nice guy who had a passion for his Mopars. I will miss seeing him at the races, club meetings, car shows, at Bill's and the list goes on. Simply put Sam Jeffus will be missed.
RIP my friend
Mark Buchanan

7/09/2013 3:52 pm  #4

Sam Jeffus visitation is tomorrow from 6-8 pm and funeral at 1:30 on Thursday. Both at Mount Olivet in ft worth. Intersection of NE 28th st & Sylvian. Remember the family and friends.

Board footera